There are no upcoming events currently, please check back soon.
- December 4, 2018Robert C. Malaby to Speak at National Asbestos Litigation Conference Founding partner Robert C. Malaby has been invited and will present at Perrin Conferences' annual New York Asbestos Litigation Conference at the Wyndham New Yorker Hotel in New York City. Bob will be discussing providing attendees with an overview of the the New York Asbestos Litigation including the new New York City Case Management Order, new trial ready procedure(s), filing trends, on-boarding of new judges, notable changes in 2018 and what to expect in 2019.
- November 14, 2018Partners Richard Mendelsohn, Maryellen Connor ans Cori Malaby head to Florida to Speak at a National Construction and Construction Defect Conference Malaby is proud to announce that partners Richard Mendelsohn, Maryellen Connor and Cori Malaby have been invited back to speak and share their expertise in Construction and Construction Defect Litigation with those attending the Perrin's National Construction Conference on November 14th through November 16th, 2018 at the Ritz Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This 1-1/2 day conference will host speakers and panel discussions covering topics such as An Update on Complex Construction Cases - A Multi-State and Risk Industry Perspective, Mock Mediation, Deconstructing the Mansion, The Insurance Coverage Landscape, Jurisdictional Update - Overview of the Most Active and Emerging Jurisdictions and Anatomy of a Defect - Birth to Conclusion.
- November 8, 2018Robert Malaby, Maryellen Connor, Rosario Chetta, David Jones and Cori Malaby to attend National Asbestos Medicine Conference Robert Malaby, Maryellen Connor, Rosario Chetta, David Jones and Cori Malaby will attend this year's DRI National Asbestos Medicine Conference in Austin, Texas on November 8th and 9th, 2018. Our partners use this rather informative conference as an opportuity to sharpen their legal skills while meeting with and gaining knowledge from co-defense counsel from around the country, experienced insurance representatives and nationally recognized experts.
- May 22, 2018 Maryellen Connor and Josephine Reina Present "Product Liability Litigation: Strategies and Tips That You Should Know in 2018 and Beyond" Partner Maryellen Connor and Associate Josephine Reina have been invited by The Knowledge Group and graciously accepted the opportunity to present a defense counsel's perspective on Products Liability Law, a topic they are both well experienced and passionate about. This webinar takes place on May 22, 2018 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm (EST). They will present on such topics as the general climate and recent developments in Products Liability Law, causation and burden of proof, legal bases for products claims, evidence standards, the role of expert witnesses, available defenses in product liability cases, preliminary procedural mechanisms and product liability in the Pharma and Life Sciences. Maryellen and Josephine have memorialized their rather informative presentation and are happy to share the presentation with others. Please contact Maryellen Connor or Josphine Reina for a copy of the presentation.
- April 25 to April 27, 2018Partner Richard Mendelsohn attends Construction Law Seminar in Nashville, TN Rick will spend 3 three informative days side by side with plaintiff and defense counsel, various construction professionals and Risk Managers learning and networking at the DRI Construction Law Seminar for the purpose of staying current on national trends and sharpening his skills to better Malaby clients. He plans to attend discussions on "Diversity in Construction" as well as listening and learning from leading specialists who will share their expertise in the diagnosis and exclusion of brain-injured plaintiffs. Additional he attend lectures that cover drafting of contractual liability limitations; and coverage triggers, tenders, and the right to independent counsel. Rick is excited to further his knowledge and bring home some fresh perspectives that will help him and his team to better serve his construction-related clients.
- March 8, 2018Robert C. Malaby to attend Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference in Beverly Hills, California On March 8th and March 9th, 2018 Robert C. Malaby will be attending the Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference 2018 taking place at the Beverly Wilshire, California. At this conference Mr. Malaby will be attending discussions relating to emerging trends in Asbestos Litigation including the most significant developments in the previous year, the factors expected to drive the industry in 2018, national filing trends and statistics and recent verdicts, appellate decisions and bankruptcies which will shape upcoming trial dockets. In addition Mr. Malaby will have the opportunity to meet, speak and gain knowledge from counsel from jurisdictions throughout the country.
- 11/30/2017Robert C. Malaby to Present as Co-Chair and Speaker at the New York Asbestos Litigation Conference on December 5, 2017 at The Wyndam New Yorker Hotel, New York, NY Robert Malaby will be co-chairing and speaking at the Perrin Conferences New York Asbestos Litigation Conference. This conference will include a variety of panels such as New York Overview: What NYCAL Looks Like Today and What to Expect in 2018, The In-House and Insurance Perspectives, An Update on Talc Litigation, The Judicial Perspective and Overview on Upstate New York. In addition to its educational program, the conference will also host multiple worthwhile and engaging networking events. Perrin Conferences sets the standard in the professional education industry as the place to learn, network and do business.
- 12/04/2017Malaby Paralegal Roseanne C. Romano along with Greater New York Paralegal Association to Host Holiday Donation Drive Malaby Paralegal Rosanne C. Romano along with Greater New York Paralegal Association will be hosting it's 1st Annual Holiday Donation Drive! All donations will be collected for the Long Island Coalition for the Homeless. Friday, December 15th, will be our last day to collect any donations.
- November 15, 2017Malaby Firm Sponsoring National Construction Defect Conference
- November 15, 2017Cori Malaby to Moderate at National Construction Defect Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on November 15-17, 2017
- November 15, 2017Malaby Partners Head South to Attend National Construction Defect Conference Each year our partners look forward to attending this National Construction Defect Conference which affords them the opportunity to meet and greet both old and new colleagues from all over the country while gaining insights on this multi-faceted complex litigation.
- November 1, 2017Malaby Attorneys to Join the Nation’s Top Asbestos Law Firms at the 2017 DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar DRI annually presents a comprehensive conference focused on the medical aspect of asbestos and related cases on a national level. National experts present on state of the art, epidemiology and scientific and medical literature.
- September 25, 2017Malaby Attorneys Heading to San Francisco to Attend Upcoming National Asbestos Litigation This conference provides an overview and outlook of the status of the Asbestos Litigation on a national level.
- August 30, 2017Greater New York Paralegal Association, with the help of Malaby paralegal Rosanne Romano to host discussion with Shelley Rossoff Olsen, Esq. Special Master of the Asbestos Litigation
- August 5, 2017Malaby Contributes to The Greater New York Paralegal Association "Stuff the Box" School Supplies Drive