There are no upcoming events currently, please check back soon.
- March 8, 2018Robert C. Malaby to attend Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference in Beverly Hills, California On March 8th and March 9th, 2018 Robert C. Malaby will be attending the Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation Conference 2018 taking place at the Beverly Wilshire, California. At this conference Mr. Malaby will be attending discussions relating to emerging trends in Asbestos Litigation including the most significant developments in the previous year, the factors expected to drive the industry in 2018, national filing trends and statistics and recent verdicts, appellate decisions and bankruptcies which will shape upcoming trial dockets. In addition Mr. Malaby will have the opportunity to meet, speak and gain knowledge from counsel from jurisdictions throughout the country.
- 11/30/2017Robert C. Malaby to Present as Co-Chair and Speaker at the New York Asbestos Litigation Conference on December 5, 2017 at The Wyndam New Yorker Hotel, New York, NY Robert Malaby will be co-chairing and speaking at the Perrin Conferences New York Asbestos Litigation Conference. This conference will include a variety of panels such as New York Overview: What NYCAL Looks Like Today and What to Expect in 2018, The In-House and Insurance Perspectives, An Update on Talc Litigation, The Judicial Perspective and Overview on Upstate New York. In addition to its educational program, the conference will also host multiple worthwhile and engaging networking events. Perrin Conferences sets the standard in the professional education industry as the place to learn, network and do business.
- 12/04/2017Malaby Paralegal Roseanne C. Romano along with Greater New York Paralegal Association to Host Holiday Donation Drive Malaby Paralegal Rosanne C. Romano along with Greater New York Paralegal Association will be hosting it's 1st Annual Holiday Donation Drive! All donations will be collected for the Long Island Coalition for the Homeless. Friday, December 15th, will be our last day to collect any donations.
- November 15, 2017Malaby Firm Sponsoring National Construction Defect Conference
- November 15, 2017Cori Malaby to Moderate at National Construction Defect Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on November 15-17, 2017
- November 15, 2017Malaby Partners Head South to Attend National Construction Defect Conference Each year our partners look forward to attending this National Construction Defect Conference which affords them the opportunity to meet and greet both old and new colleagues from all over the country while gaining insights on this multi-faceted complex litigation.
- November 1, 2017Malaby Attorneys to Join the Nation’s Top Asbestos Law Firms at the 2017 DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar DRI annually presents a comprehensive conference focused on the medical aspect of asbestos and related cases on a national level. National experts present on state of the art, epidemiology and scientific and medical literature.
- September 25, 2017Malaby Attorneys Heading to San Francisco to Attend Upcoming National Asbestos Litigation This conference provides an overview and outlook of the status of the Asbestos Litigation on a national level.
- August 30, 2017Greater New York Paralegal Association, with the help of Malaby paralegal Rosanne Romano to host discussion with Shelley Rossoff Olsen, Esq. Special Master of the Asbestos Litigation
- August 5, 2017Malaby Contributes to The Greater New York Paralegal Association "Stuff the Box" School Supplies Drive
- March 2, 2017Richard Mendelsohn attends DRI Construction Law Conference
- November 16, 2016Maryellen Connor and Richard Mendelsohn attend Second Annual National Construction Defect Conference
- November 10, 2016David Jones, Cori Malaby, Robert Malaby, Rosario Chetta and Tasha LaSpina Attend Asbestos Medicine Conference DRI annually presents a comprehensive conference focused on the medical aspect of asbestos and related cases on a national level. National experts present on state of the art, epidemiology and scientific and medical literature.
- December 2, 2015Cori Malaby and Rosario Chetta attend Annual New York Asbestos Litigation Conference
- December 2, 2015Robert Malaby to Moderate the Annual Litigating Asbestos Cases Conference in New York Load More